- Describe the roles of ambivalence and patient engagement in health behaviour change.
- Describe the primary differences between traditional patient education and a patient-centered approach aimed at behaviour change.
- Identify which clinical cases show positive responses from brief motivational interviewing (MI) in oral health.
- Describe the fundamental spirit, guiding principles and strategies of Brief MI.
- Recall the basic strategies of brief MI skills as demonstrated in the video segments.