Upon the completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Describe dentigerous cysts and understand the implications associated with this condition.
- Describe mesiodens and explain the anatomical and regional perspective relating to these supernumerary teeth.
- Define siaoliths and describe the potential complications associated with this condition.
- Describe odontomas and be able to explain their origin and potential complications.
- Explain idiopathic osteosclerosis and discuss its radiographic appearance.